Did you know that August 2 is National Coloring Book Day?
That's right! Your favorite hobby has it's own holiday!
But, how will you celebrate?
We have some ideas for you.
1. Buy yourself a new coloring book. - All Color It Yours coloring books will be half price on our website in honor of this special day!
- Color It Yours: Abstract Coloring Book Volume 1
- Color It Yours: Henna Inspired Designs Pre-Order Bundle
- Color It Yours: Henna Inspired Designs
- Color It Yours: USA Floral Coloring Book
2. Download & color one of our free coloring pages. - We have several free pages available, but be on the look out August 2nd for a brand new one! To guarantee you don't miss it, make sure you join our email list. We'll email it to you as soon as it's available.
- Color It Yours: Abstract Coloring Page (design #A-5)
- Color It Yours: Henna Hearts Coloring Page
- Color It Yours: Abstract Shamrock Coloring Page
- Color It Yours: Fancy Flowers Bookmarks (design #FF-32) **bookmarks only available for free to our Facebook group members**
3. Enter our Giveaway. - We are giving away 3 of our Color It Yours Henna Inspired Designs Pre-Order Bundles. If you haven't already, go enter now. The giveaway ends at 12 pm on August 2, 2017 and we will announce the winners on National Coloring Book Day.
4. Host a coloring party. - All you need is a some snacks, a few friends, something to color, and your favorite coloring supplies.
5. Share all your beautiful coloring pages on social media. - Make sure you tag all your colored pages today with #nationalcoloringbookday.
6. Join a coloring group. - Looking for a place to show off your talents? Try joining a coloring group on Facebook, such as Color It Yours Coloring Community.